Classic Style Conservatories and Bespoke Designs
Adding a new conservatory to your property not only adds a new dimension to your home but can also increase the value of your property. The extra space it affords can change your lifestyle, its not just an extension to your garden it provides truly luxurious additional living space to your home.
Conservatories supplied by HomeWorks Windows are constructed using modern techniques and the highest quality materials available, they are also supplied complete with the latest specification window and door systems to give you not only reliable performance for years to come but also peace of mind security.
Practical and attractive, our range of conservatories are available in all of the classic styles including Victorian, Edwardian, Gable End, Lean-to and many more, we also offer bespoke design conservatories.
Adding a truly unique touch to your home is simple with Home Works Windows, as all of our conservatories are ‘made to measure’ they can be completely customised to suit your particular requirements and the space available no matter how small or large.
Why HomeWorks Windows for your conservatory?
- uPVC, wood and aluminium frames available
- Wood grain finishes in a range of pleasing colours
- Dual colour options for exterior and interior appearance
- ‘A Rated’ energy saving glass as standard for all glazing
- Ultraframe and K2 roofing systems available
- Classic conservatories and bespoke design specialists
- High quality, fully guaranteed products and workmanship
- Local installer with more than 10 years experience
- Complete service from groundwork to handing over the keys
As standard HomeWorks are pleased to include a 10 year product guarantee with all our conservatories along with a lifetime installation warranty for total peace of mind.
Practical and attractive, our range of conservatories are available in wide range of options including all of the classic styles such as Victorian, Edwardian, Gable End, Lean-to and many more, we also offer bespoke design conservatories.