Aluminium Bifold Doors for the Ultimate Garden View
Looking to relax in a stylish open plan living area or create beautiful panoramic views from any room? Our bi-folding sliding door systems will provide you with the best of both worlds.
Versatile and flexible they allow you to create a 90% clear opening which will transform your living space, making them an ideal alternative to traditional French doors or patio doors which in most cases only offer a 40% clear opening. Just imagine the benefits that our bi-folding doors could bring to your home.
Due to their pleasing qualities and innovative design bi-folding doors, or bi-fold doors have become very popular in the design of new build homes, new extensions and home renovations, their ability to add natural light and perception of extra space have almost made them a ‘must have’ feature.
Key Features of our Patio Bifold Door Range
Constructed using only the latest top quality materials and fittings our Bifolding Doors open effortlessly and simply glide on bespoke stainless steel rollers opening up your living space and allowing unrestricted thoroughfares.
The smooth clean lines and superb design options allow you to add a useful yet attractive and stylish feature to your home that will be admired by all. If you would like more information about our complete range of Bi-Fold doors along with material, colour and configuration options that are available please feel free to get in touch and HomeWorks Windows will provide you with the quality service that we believe is the best in our industry.
- uPVC, wood and aluminium frames available
- High security hinges and locking mechanisms as standard
- Shootbolts top and bottom of the interlocks for enhanced security
- High strength roller design for increased weight capacity
- Double Track threshold allowing greater stability
- Internally beaded with a softline detail to all external doors and panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Unique Flush-Line pop out handle that allows maximum door opening
- Configurations available in both open-in and open-out options
- Low threshold option with a 15mm step height (Part M – Building Regulation)
- Dual colour options for exterior and interior appearance
- Glazing available in 24mm to 44m options
- ‘A Rated’ Energy saving glass as standard for all glazing
As standard HomeWorks are pleased to include a 10 year product guarantee with all our bi-fold doors along with a lifetime installation warranty for total peace of mind.